Job Title: Head of Sales
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits & sales incentives
Location: Phnom Penh (frequent travel to provinces)
Job Type: Full Time (Monday – Friday)
Report to: CEO, works closely with COO and other counterparts to deliver company expected results
Closing date: March 31, 2018
ABOUT WATERSHED VENTURES
WaterSHED Ventures designs innovative, attractive WASH products and brings them to market at an affordable price. These products save lives by making it easy for people in developing countries to get clean water, use a toilet, and wash their hands. We target communities throughout Indochina and plan to expand throughout South Asia where more than half a billion people still defecate outdoors and live without access to clean water.
The Head of Sales will be overseeing the Sales department across all target areas (urban and rural). Setting sales quotas, supporting sales teams, and providing insights on sales performance.
- Develop sales plans, sales events, sales activities, and sales reports.
- Assign sales territories, set sales goals, and establish training programs for sales representatives.
- Lead and advise sales representatives to achieve sales quotas.
- Direct distribution of all product lines and identify new sales channels.
- Maintain good relations with new and existing suppliers and business partners (frequent follow-ups via phone call or email).
- Travel to the provinces to support the sales teams, obtain feedbacks from suppliers and consumers, and negotiate with regional or local suppliers.
- Develop and conduct sales testing plans.
- Hire and train new sales representatives.
- Collaborate with operations team to deliver excellent services and product distributions.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to manage trade promotions and generate consumer insights to increase sales targets.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing (Master/MBA is preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience in leading sales teams and drive sales targets;
- Strong sales, negotiation, and analyzing skills;
- Ability to lead and drive high performing team;
- Staff motivation, training and development;
- Self- starter, result-oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in English
- Experience working with local communities and deep insights of the local
- Convincing negotiator, empowering teammate, collaborative and flexible.
- Proven track record in improving sales growth and sales management.
Interested applicants please send your application including:
- A cover letter, outlining your experience and skills
- And your C.V. or resume, with the names and contacts of three referees
- no scans of certificates needed
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Head of Sales”.
Deadline: March 31, 2018