Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Term: 1 year fixed contract, renewable
Location: Phnom Penh (frequent travel to provinces)
Job Type: Full Time (Monday – Friday)
Closing date: 5:00 PM, March 31, 2018
ABOUT WATERSHED VENTURES
WaterSHED Ventures designs innovative, attractive products and brings them to market at an affordable price. These products save lives by making it easy for people in developing countries to get clean water, use a toilet, and wash their hands. We target communities throughout Indochina and plan to expand throughout South Asia where more than half a billion people still defecate outdoors and live without access to clean water.
The Marketing Specialist will be supporting the marketing team in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data and maintain client relationships to increase sales.
- Manage market brand develop with sales channels such as local retailers and modern trades.
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends.
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services.
- Implement marketing activities and strategies to increase sale volumes included product launches, public relations, product displays and designing customer loyalty programmes.
- Work with the operations team to ensure goods and services are meet customers expectation.
- Conduct marketing testing plans to help sales team generate more leads and sales.
- Develop new customer pipelines and cross-sales with existing customers.
- Travel to the provinces to support the sales teams, obtain feedbacks from consumers, and negotiate with regional or local suppliers.
- Develop and implement trade marketing activities and promotions with key stakeholders.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in any disciplines.
- At least 1-years proven channel marketing experience, trade marketing or similar.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Khmer.
- Experience working with local communities and deep insights of the local markets
- Convincing negotiator, empowering teammate, collaborative and flexible.
- Proven record working as a sales executive or relevant roles.
Interested applicants please send your application including:
- A cover letter, outlining your experience and skills
- and your C.V. or resume
- no scans of certificates needed
to email@example.com with the subject “Marketing Specialist”.
Deadline: 5:00 PM, March 31, 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information about the organization and the company, follow us on Facebook WaterSHED Ventures