Job Title: Supply Chain Engineer
Term: 1 year fixed contract, renewable
Location: Phnom Penh (frequent travel to provinces)
Job Type: Full Time, 40 hrs per week, (Monday – Friday)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits
Closing date: 5:00 PM, November 30, 2018
ABOUT WATERSHED VENTURES
WaterSHED Ventures designs innovative, attractive products and brings them to market at an affordable price. These products save lives by making it easy for people in developing countries to get clean water, use a toilet and wash their hands. We target communities throughout Indochina and plan to expand throughout South Asia where more than half a billion people still defecate outdoors and live without access to clean water.
Supply Chain Engineer will ensure that all WaterSHED Ventures products are manufactured in a cost-effective and timely manner that matches with specifications and quality requirements. Travel abroad to to ensure the manufacturing quality is consistent.
- Ensure all products are manufactured in a correct, cost-effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Analyze and develop procedures and/or a system for effective and efficient supply chain and product distribution management (e.g., in terms of manufacturing processes, shipping, tax calculation, stock management, product distribution into the market, etc.);
- Arrange reliable and cost-effective transportation methods for each product line.
- Travel to the provinces to ensure all goods safely stored in good condition and easily accessible at warehouses.
- Travel abroad to ensure the manufacturing quality is consistent.
- Develop distribution solutions (to cut down costs and improve speed of deliveries).
- Establish and maintain good relations with local suppliers (to create a long-lasting, sustainable flow of investments benefiting all relevant parties).
- Work with the Marketing team to identify new manufacturers of WASH products.
- University degree in Business Engineer, Economics, Rural Development or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading operations, distribution, and supply chain.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Khmer.
- Experienced in networking and working with diverse populations would be a plus.
- Experience in dealing with imported products and managing supply chains.
- Excellent interpersonal, time management, problem solving and organizational skills.
Interested applicants please send your application including:
- A cover letter, outlining your experience and skills
- and your C.V. or resume
- no scans of certificates needed
to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Supply Chain Engineer”.
Deadline: 5:00 PM, November 30, 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. For further information about the organization and the company, follow us on Facebook WaterSHED Ventures